Study in Europe
- Europe is home of the oldest and best universities in the world
- In 2022, 257 universities of the EU and its 27 Member States were ranked in the top
- The EU offers many opportunities for Indian students to apply for fully funded Master degrees through the Erasmus Mundus programme
- All 27 Member State have their own scholarship programmes offering the possibility for Indian students to study in the best universities of their own countries.
Why the EHEVF 2022?
- The EHEVF 2022 represents a great opportunity for students to get information, advice and guidance on how to Study in Europe!
- Visit the Auditorium to get first-hand information from 103 academic chancellors on their universities and programmes!
- Access the Exhibition area, visit the booths and chat with the universities to better plan your academic experience!
- Go to the Network Lounge to interact via video with your favorite universities and get direct advice and guidance!
Would you be interested in studying in Europe?
A message to Indian students from Mr. Ugo Astuto, Ambassador of the EU to India
One of the best things that happened in my life
Choose the universities of your choice by country
Did you already book your place?
Choose your date and register right now free of cost to book your place to get first-hand information on how to Study in Europe!
Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics students, interested in Master’s degree or Ph.D. programmes in Europe.
Social Science, Management, Media and Liberal Arts and other similar subjects’ students, interested in Master’s degree or Ph.D. programmes in Europe.
High School students interested in Bachelor's programmes offered in English medium in Europe.
About EHEVF 2022
Over the years, higher education cooperation between the EU and India has become a prominent part of the partnership agenda. Specifically, the EU and India announced to strengthen cooperation in the area of education and research, improve awareness of study and scholarship opportunities in both the EU and India, and promote the mobility and exchange of students and academic staff.
The EU believes in mobility of students as an instrument for better mutual understanding. The EU Higher Education Virtual Fair (EHEVF) 2022 represents a great opportunity to reinforce this notion. Join us free of cost to get first-hand information on how to Study in Europe!
For questions, please visit our FAQ section or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org