Faculty of Economics

You are here

Faculty of Economics 1946 [email protected]

Ljubljana (Slovenia)

1000 Faculty of Economics, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Tel. 0038615892416

http://www.ef.uni-lj.si/en

Watch our welcome video

Year of establishment: 1946

The FELU is an EQUIS and AACSB accredited school. We are part of a select group of institutions worldwide who are both EQUIS and AACSB accredited; therefore the FELU ranks among 116 world’s best business schools.

The FELU is both a national leader and an internationally recognized academic and research institution in the fields of business and economics. We strive to become perceived as the world-renowned institution for the quality of our academic programmes and achievements in education and research. The FELU is an internationally double-accredited school – European EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation and American AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accreditation. The FELU’s tourism programmes also hold the UNWTO’s prestigious TedQual international accreditation. The international business graduate programme of the FELU holds the European CeQuInt (Certificate for Quality in Internationalisation) certificate in the field of internationalization. The FELU offers the best conditions for students to study and achieve their personal potential, providing graduates with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to secure employment in Slovenia and abroad. We offer international programmes carried out completely in English language. At undergraduate level we offer one programme in English where students can choose between 2 specializations: Marketing and International Business (both offered also as Double degree). On master`s level we offer 13 full time programmes completely in English and 6 of them have possibility of Double degree. We offer FELU MBA programme, as well as consortia MBA programme - International master programme in Business Administration in cooperation with the International Center for Promotion of Enterprises (ICPE). On a PhD level, students can apply for the Doctoral Programme in Economics and Business, also offered completely in English language. In study year 2014/2015 we had 878 international students enrolled,which is 17 % from all enrolled students. Among them, there is more that 60 % full time international students. The other 40 % are exchange students (incoming students).
For 22 years the FELU and ICPE ran an International MBA programme, which attracted many international students, many of them coming from Asia, especially India. In addition, the FELU and ASCI have been preparing an Executive MBA programme, which aims to attract mainly managers from India that work in public or private companies. The programme will start in October 2016.
he FELU is involved in various mobility programmes: Erasmus Student Mobility for Studies, Erasmus Student Internship, Erasmus Intensive Programme, Erasmus Mundus Partnerships, Erasmus Mundus Master Programme, ICI – ECP Korean double degree and mobility project, CEEPUS (Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies), EEA Grants Norway Grants and Bilateral Agreements. We have 195 partner institutions from 44 countries, the FELU is a partner university in Erasmus Mundus EMINTE project.

HEI International Masters
HEI International Bachelors
PhD
Business, Management and Marketing Business, Management and Marketing
Economics Economics

masters

The FELU provides education at all levels (undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, executive and lifelong learning) and in most key areas of specialisation.

International Master`s programmes in English language full time: 2 years
Bank and Financial management (double degree)
Economics (double degree)
Business Informatics (Information Management - (double degree))
International Business
Money and Finance (double degree)
Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Sciences (double degree)
Tourism

IMB (International full time master programme in Business Administration) – intensive 1,5 year programme
EMTM (European master in Tourism Management) – joint programme
MBA

Doctoral programme in Economics and Business (3 years)

bachelors

The University Degree Programme - Business and Economics Sciences - combines theoretical, methodological, and applied knowledge in business and economics. The programme uses the most advanced knowledge management and analytical tools to develop and train students for employment. Students gain basic theoretical knowledge to use in practice.

Graduates of the programmes are qualified to perform the most demanding professional tasks in industry and public administration, depending on which of the 2 business and economics specialisation chosen (International Business or Marketing).

scholarships

Please login or register